Saturday, July 19, 2008

First Blog Ever


I've heard so much about blogging and how good things come with it. I've read others' blogs and how I've enjoyed reading them. I guess, I should give it a try and not postponing it any longer.

So, without further a due, let me introduce myself. My name is Natalie, married to a wonderful husband, and a mother to an 8-months old adorable baby boy.

I love making cards. It started as a hobby and it is now a small business that I can concentrate while I am on my mat leave (on top of taking care my son, of course!). Check out my ETSY store: www.adorebynat.etsy.com and feel free to tell me what you think of it.

Below is my latest creation, a baby card. I've got to borrow a prop from my son. :-)



Thanks for reading! I'm looking forward to write more.

6 comments:

  1. Great start and adorable etsy shop. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I LOVE your stuff! If you ever want to trade for some handmade jewelry, let me know...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great start to your blog. I enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for the warm welcome!

    ReplyDelete