Friday, October 3, 2008

Mission Soldier Support - Holiday Season Troop Card Drive

The first Mission Soldier Support (MSS) Promo was successful. We were able to collect over 1700 handmade greeting cards.

This holiday season, I will also be donating cards to the 2nd Mission Soldier Support (MSS) Project. Soldiers can use these cards to write to their loved ones back home. That's the least I can do for them.


If you'd like to participate also, simply purchase holiday cards from my shop and include "MSS" in your Notes to Seller. I'll send the cards directly to our project coordinator, Captured Time Books, for shipment overseas. Cards must be purchased by Nov. 7, 2008. Please spread the word!

1 comment:

  1. CAAA-UTE!! I love holiday cards!!! Oh what fun....and I am SO jealous that you are already on delivery pages!! I have an 11 month old and have only done a random layout here and there....since Lemon Tree, I have had NO TIME to scrap....so sad!

    ReplyDelete