Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Donation to MSS Project

Rachael of CapturedTimeBooks has informed me that she received my cards today. They made it on time since she needs to send the cards tomorrow. The cards indeed went all the way from Indonesia, transited in Canada and arrived safely in US. As my Mom was leaving Indonesia going back to Canada, I asked her to bring the package with her and mail it from there to reduce the delivery time it can take by regular mail.

Wanna see the cards? Take a look at here.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Nat for your contribution! Your cards are so lovely I just know they are going to love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your lovely reply to my moany blog post, your words were really appreciated. I feel very supported. Not sure how you knew or saw though? Thank you again

    Lorrie
    xx

    ReplyDelete