Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Sisterhood Award


Cara from Cara's Scrap N Stamp Art blog has shared her Sisterhood Award with me, how kind she is!! I'm really flattered.

We share the same passion. ***hint: making cards*** Go to her Etsy shop and you'll find cards that are TOO cute!

Now, in return I'm sharing the award with other bloggers who works and attitude I admire. This is how it works:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 5 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

Here are my nominees:
Heather Knitz Designs
Handmade Bits and Pieces
A Little Bit of Everything
As Mind Goes By
Pondering and Paper

I enjoy reading your blogs, knowing you beyond your wonderful arts and crafts, and inspiring me in personal and professional ways. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment