Friday, April 3, 2009

Bird in a Branch


Aren't they adorable?

I've been quite occupied these last couple of days with custom and wholesale orders. I originally planned to work on my son's scrapbooked album but again ... *sigh* it has to wait.

My business is taking off now and I really hope this busyness will be steady although I sometimes get stressed out with deadlines. It has been awhile that I don't work on deadlines since Oct 2007 when I left the corporate world for maternity leave. So, I have to get used to again with multitasking and taking priorities.

I'm not complaining at all. Oh, No! This is a blessing.

I LOVE reading the quit your day job articles on Storque. I'm inspired with those Etsian sellers who quit their day job and solely focus on their business. I wish that someday I can be like them. Although I'm a stay-at-home-mom now, I will eventually have to go back to a day job when I return to Canada. Having my shop supporting us financially is not feasible at the moment but it doesn't mean it's impossible.

I believe with persistence and belief in your products, success can be achieved. Hardwork is also a must. I love my sleeping time and I thought I really need it, even my napping times Lol, at least it felt like that when there was no business. But when the business picked up, I feel that I must work and work.

See you all next time as I need to go back working on my orders. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are beautiful :) Good luck with your business and I look forward to seeing you in a quit you day job article one day

    ReplyDelete