Monday, June 15, 2009

Life Adjustment

So I've been here back in Canada for 2 weeks and am still going through life adjustment. It's getting better overall. I love being able to regain my freedom and independence even though I have to do everything on my own.

The long journey from Indonesia and the day-to-day activities taking care of my 18 months son keep me rather busy. I'm glad that Ethan is slowly back to his routines, that makes both of our lives easier. The down side is that I have a sore throat for almost a week and it's not going away. I may catch a cold too. *sigh*

All 6 luggages were unpacked by the 2nd day I arrived in Toronto. Everything, except my cardmaking/ scrapbooking supplies, are organized and put into place. This means, I can't make cards just yet. My hubby suggested to take it slowly. I concurred.

In the meantime both of my Etsy shops are open. They are stocked with items which are mailed from Indonesia. I had organized and labeled every item prior leaving Indonesia, making it easier for my employee over there to pack orders. But honestly, if I could have those stuff with me here, that make my life much easier.

4 comments:

  1. That's a cute card and a cuter baby!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sweet compliment, Ten Digit :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card, and your son is so cute! Sounds like you're a very busy woman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear you are settling in.

    ReplyDelete