Friday, October 23, 2009

Settling Down

I can't believe that we're at the end of October already. Soon, there'll be December and that means Christmas is approaching. Phew, time flies too soon indeed.

We're slowly settling down in our new place, got TV and internet installed 2 days ago. Our place is not big but we do feel cozy, which is more important in my opinion.


Good things that we kept most of our belongings before we left to Indonesia in early 2008. Some were sold and given away. At the end we only had to purchase a few. Since this for sure NOT the final moving, we'd rather not buying more stuff unless it's necessary (of course my supplies is an exception!). Lol.

But moving is VERY stressful and we move a lot. *sigh*... at least for now.

And here is my little nook, located in the corner of my bedroom. The table will be a bit bigger once we put glass on top of it, which we need to pick it up at my parents' place this weekend.


I can't get enough of snowman, by the way. This one is one of my favorites and available at my shop.

3 comments:

  1. Your place looks very neat and tidy! Glad you are settling down. Love your snowman!

    www.lindabutterfly.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    I liked your snowman.

    Just dropping by to say Marry Christmas in advance :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its so great to finally have a big move over with! And you have your own space for craft all set up.

    Your snow man is adorable

    ReplyDelete