Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Spotted Tuesday: Baby, It's Cold Outside

Last year, around this time of year, I complained about how hot the weather was. Too hot that having two air conditioners on in our bedroom wasn't enough. If you've been following my blog, you know that I was in Indonesia, being jealous of you guys who 'enjoyed' the cold weather and the snow. Lol, I know that my friends who lived in North America, complained about how crazy cold the weather was.

Well, this year I'm expecting to see some snow. It'll be great to have a white christmas..It'll also be great to see Ethan play in the snow for the first time. The last time he saw snow was when he was only four months old and really, not much he could do with the snow at that age.

Below are beautiful handmade items which you can find at Etsy, perfect for this winter holidays theme.


Country Snowman Scrabble Pendant by jessejanes

Freezin' for a Reason Cards by mrsdstahl


Mistletoe Letterpress Ornament by sarahparrott825


Winter Sky Handspun Yarn by WeirdAndTwisted


Snowflake Necklace by SASessories

3 comments:

  1. The photo card below is cute! I saw your cards...is the sewing technique hard? It looks so nice that way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is wonderful! I do want snow *sigh* I live in a part of Germany where we usually "enjoy" some amounts of soggy grey stuff instead of fluffy white snow and I really long for a white Christmas or at least some snowy, crisp and lovely days.

    You've collected so pretty items, and they increase my wintery mood :-) Thank you so much for including our art yarn in this collection!

    Best wishes,
    Weird from
    Weird&Twisted

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys for your visit and compliment :-)

    Thirtytworoses, sewing is not hard at all, I'm actually addicted to it and can't help in sewing in each of my card. I think it's very important for me to add that eventhough it does take a bit more of time but I need to be satisfied with my products first before expecting my customers are.

    Weird, we have a bit of snow yesterday and today, not much but it certainly helps me with getting in a wintery and Christmasy mood.

    ReplyDelete