Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Spotted Tuesday: Man's Best Friend


I've been missing my 'first' son and lately the feeling is stronger and stronger. Passing a pet shop on my way to the post office, I have to make a stop per Ethan's request, and that really reminds me of Mocha.
He is thousands of miles away from us now. You can read his adventure going to the other side of the world here. We miss him so much but we're assured that he's taken good care of (and spoiled) by my in-laws and it's best for him to be there for now until our life is steadier.

I dedicate this Spotted Tuesday to my furry son.

1st row from left:

Shih Tzu Black/White Puppy Dog Art Pendant from wildwildthings

Jungle Monkey Handmade Dog Collar
from DesignsByJinx

Teal Blue Knee Length Jersey Skirt from ZoeChen

Wool Blanket Coat from AcmeCouture


2nd row from left:

Bentley the Blue Dog Handmade Lampwork Bead from maybeads

Peace Love Dog Chipboard Album from JudysCloset

Fashionable Blue Green Peacock Feather Dog Tutu and Coordinating Hair Bow from ProperPuppy

It's About Dog Gone Time from ChickysGarden

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet tribute to your pooch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including my shih tzu pendant/painting in your references to your own furry family member. He's a beauty, by the way. I'm sure you must miss him terribly. Dottie Dracos, wildwildthings.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute items!! You have a very nice blog here and I'm so happy I found it.

    ReplyDelete