Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Spotted Tuesday: Ocean Breeze


I'm sitting by the beach, sipping pina colada while watching little one playing making sandcastle with his dad. The breeze....ahh...so refreshing!


Oh wait! I'm just daydreaming now. Lol. But it certainly can become a reality, don't you think? Afterall, that dream is not so much to ask.


In the meantime, I invite you to pleasurely enjoy the beauty of these findings.


1st row from the left:

Knobby Urchin Bead by humblebeads


Seahorse pair by karmelidesigns


Shabby Cottage Decor by SignsofVintage



2nd row from the left:

Seaside Vacation by BethanyRoseDesigns


Silver Octopus Necklace with Flowers by ReneeLoughlin


4 comments:

  1. A lovely seaside collection. Can't wait for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, how this makes me wish I was at the beach. Great finds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely selection! Thanks so much for including my octopus. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to be sitting on a beach right now too! Thank you for featuring my urchin.

    ReplyDelete