Saturday, September 18, 2010

Saturday Artisan: Pieces of Me Pendants


Meet this week Saturday Artisan, Lisa of Pieces of Me Pendants. In my opinion, she runs one of the most successful shops in Etsy. I'd bet she is one busy woman. But once you stop by at her shop, you know that it's so obvious why her shop is lovable.

Here is a little bit of information about her.

Tell us a bit about yourself and what arts/ crafts that you make?
I love making crafts for my Etsy shop. I have Scrabble Pendants, earrings, keychains, and more! I also love to paint, mostly in oil.


What is your favourite item in your shop?
My Scrabble Pendants for sure!

What is your best seller?
Scrabble Pendants

What inspires you?
Everything! I’ve just revamped my craft room and I love staring out the window while making my pendants watching the world go by.

How do you promote your shop?
I try to meet as many people as possible. Etsy has so many talented and interesting people, it’s so easy. I have also recently started selling at craft fairs.

Stay-tuned for tomorrow's giveaway! You don't want to miss out :-)

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure making pendants is a lovely way to let time pass and "watch the world go by", as you put it. It seems lovely.
    As for the pendants themselves, some of the illustrations featured are perfect - very well chosen. Congrats on your work! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wide selection of pendants, there is one for every woman, no matter what their taste :)

    ReplyDelete