Sunday, December 12, 2010

Togetherness Card


I just love this sweet phrase: Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is a progress; and working together is success.

So much that I love this, I have make cards with them. And the one I show you here are just one examples. I have a couple more cards using different papers but keeping the design the same. And I must say that I really like each one of them as they have their own flare and style.



Check them out when you have a chance, will ya? Shabby Chic and Not Too Mushy styles.


By the way, there won't be any Saturday Artisans and giveaways during the holiday season. We'll resume and have them back in the new year.

Also a quick note, I'll be away on vacation from Dec 13 - 18. Any orders made during this period will be mailed on Dec 19. Any orders made prior Dec 13 will be mailed on Dec 12. Haha, that's what I'm doing today, packing my orders and packing for our vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment