Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I'm Still Here

Geez...it feels like forever I've not been blogging. In fact, that's actually true. The last post was on Monday, Mar 23rd. Eek! Time flies and there are always things that we need to do, and it seems that we're always on the go. A couple of weeks ago, we went to Deer Lake, Burnaby BC. Not really for sightseeing as we were in a mission.But we did try to take a break here and there. After all, it was a beautiful day (before it rained).

 
My not-so-little-one-anymore was enjoying his handmade cupcake, bought at a Farmer's Market that day.
And we stopped at the playground a little while.

  Weekends are the only days I get to spend the time with him, and it's such a blessing seeing him so happy and as I adore him, he adores me. I just wish that time can just stop for a minute....and my baby doesn't grow up so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment