Monday, January 16, 2012

Firsts in 2012

Gosh, it has been over a month that I haven't showed myself up in the blog world. This is my first post in 2012. As some of you know, we went for a month vacation to Taiwan and Indonesia. I thought I would just relax while being in overseas. It turned out, we've been quite busy running around, going out with friends and family, one mall to the other, and excessively enjoying the foods! A month went by too fast.

So here I am, back in Canada, back to the routines with some plans cooking up :-) We're up to something and I can't share that just now.

It snowed on the weekend, the first snow of the year. I heard that there is a snowfall warning on Wednesday, a heavy one. I just hope that we still can go out as I have errands to run that day and there is no time to slow down.

Sunny and snow is a good combo. It's just beautiful. And the smile of my little one makes the day just super perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment