Saturday, February 18, 2012

Etsy Treasury: Sour yet Beautiful

For the whole 5 years or so I've been on Etsy, it's just last week that I started to make treasuries. {Shame on me}. I heard how addictive it can be and I was afraid that I'd be hooked and I simply don't have the time to learn a new thing.

One of my 2012 New Year resolutions is to learn to make treasuries. And who knows that I'll be able to accomplish this goal so early in the year? Thanks to Follow Me Team, an Etsy team that is full of dedicated and hardworking shop owners who together we promote each other. The team indirectly has given me a big push to try new things (including making treasuries) to promote our beautiful handmade pieces.

This treasury is a week old but I still hope you can enjoy it.

'Sour as a Lime but Beautiful You Are - "Follow Me Team Treasury Contest"' by adorebynat



Three Cubs - cute animal pup...
$12.00

Stained Glass Jewelry Box Pi...
$36.00

Hippie Chick Natural Wood Be...
$12.00

Japanese Floral Washi Tape -...
$4.00

Resin flower jewelry, turquo...
$15.00

Organic Preemie Newborn Earf...
$26.00

Pink and Mint Bohemian Boho ...
$34.00

Green opal Czech glass flowe...
$12.00

Pottery bird bowl in key lim...
$22.00

Chartreuse Green Organic- Di...
$3.50

Winter sale - save 25%. Ar...
$32.00

Lime Grove Tree Necklace, St...
$60.00

Citrus... 1 pom
$4.50

Green Leather Journal and Sk...
$24.00

Olive and Lime Green Pearl C...
$28.00

Nature Photography, spring g...
$30.00

Treasury tool by Red Row Studio.

Now that I AM hooked, you'll be seeing a lot of more treasuries here.

Happy weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Told you I'd drop by! This treasury is simply wonderful Nat, love the color choices, soothing, peaceful and totally etsylicious!

    Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You kept your promise :-) Thank you for dropping by at my blog. It's always nice to see you. Happy weekend!

      Delete
  2. Loving the color and the pieces!

    I have a boticca.com giveaway on my blog.. it would mean a lot if you visit my blog and check it out! See you there :)

    You are one step away from winning $100! Click the link below to enter my giveaway! :)
    Enter boticca.com giveaway, win $100
    ♥ www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com

    ReplyDelete