Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Chillin' out


Greetings from Indonesia.
Here we are at one of the malls, having coffee.

We've been here for 2 weeks now, adjusting to the hot weather and life style while we are trying to get back to the routine.

Ethan is having a great time here, of course, since he's being spoiled. The only thing that his body can't take is the heat. But he has so much fun that he's hardly noticed.

My Etsy shop remains open while I'm here. While completing on existing orders, I'm working on new designs as well. Too adorable, I promise you. Plus, I'll offer more stickers in addition to favor tags.Here is an example:



Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. If you post a tag on a gift box it became more attractive.
    Why people do not use plastic key tags for scratching the plastic key tags?

    ReplyDelete