Sunday, June 16, 2013

Woodland Fairy Birthday Party

Over a month ago, I posted one of my latest projects where my regular client from Germany pulled two party themes (Fairy and Woodland) from my shop and made them into one theme: Woodland Fairy, for her daughter's 5th birthday party. That is one great theme for a girl's party, I concurred.


Fairy and Woodland Animal Party Decor

Since the first time we discussed this project (the back and forth messages on the little details and yes we both are so detailed oriented gals!), I have already had this giddy feeling that I could not wait to have everything completed and see the end project.

I recently received pictures of these adorable items in action at Zoe's party, displayed to decorate every part of her party. I have a big smile the whole time I look at the pictures, every single time.  I can't thank her mom enough for sharing pictures....as she always does.

I hope you enjoy in looking at these as much as I do. Be inspired, if you will.


 Hoot Hoot, the owl tent card requested in blank so that she could hand-write the food name.

 
Pretty Personalized Fairy and Woodland Cupcake Toppers with ribbon jazzing up the delicious cupcakes.


She is definitely one creative momma.
 

Here she made fairy star wands and adhere cute fairy stickers in the centre. So sweet!

 
I love the toad stool


And oh my, how adorable this ornament is? Adorned with my fox tag as part of the woodland tags she purchased. And more below....


I just feel I'm in the woodland black forest and hanging out with little fairies.


And here, I'm just speechless. Too adorable!
  

Here is the Fairy Centerpiece, personalized it of course, that I made for her is perfect as a Cake Topper.   And the cake itself is a work of art!! Wow.

Want to see more pictures? Take a peek here. I'm sure you want to hang out there a little longer :-)


Thank you for dropping by. Until next time! 

13 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable decorations for a special birthday girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great birthday Zoe must have had thanks to you and her mom!

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lucky little girl to have such a fabulously themed party. Your beautiful party favors combined with her mother's creativity made it all possible! What a treat it is to have you share the end result with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cuteness abounds in all the photos :)
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am speechless! Your item are wonderful, Nat - and then to see what she did with them! One lucky little girl. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your customer was inspired by AdorebyNat's great tags and stickers to create a neat party for her daughter. I love the woodland theme and you've got to include pink and fairy wands...It's so great that the customer shared this "end result" with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It all looks so beautiful! How fun to see what people are doing with your crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute! What little girl (and some big ones, too) doesn't love fairies! Thank you for sharing how your creations are used. Bet it was a wonderfully fun party.

    Julie and Blu

    ReplyDelete
  9. #cuteness !! :)
    wonderful items, totally adorable
    Love your product photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything is so adorable, love the photos, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I so enjoyed going to Zoe's 5th birthday party. Your adornments made it so special. Thanks for the great time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How sweet. I love the little fairy wands and the cake had so much detail.

    ReplyDelete