Monday, October 21, 2013

Countdown to Christmas - Week 5

Julie & Blu host the weekly Countdown to Christmas promotion. The Countdown to Christmas - Week 5  has been completed with 106 items link! This is a great way of promoting each other if everyone does their part, which I truly hope.

All handmade shops owners are invited to join.  
There is a 3 item limit for each shop or studio. Multiple shops may post three for each. Keep in mind that it's G-rated. Posting starts from Friday to midnight Sunday, which should provide a lot of time to add items. Participate as many weeks as you like.



11 comments:

  1. Lovely little feature! Thanks so much, Nat, for including my earrings here. My Countdown board: http://wanelo.com/prettygonzo/collections/countdown-to-christmas-2013 :) Off to tweet ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many pretty things in the Countdown in all different colors. I know how hard it is to pick! Love your selection of black and LOVE that you included my new cross necklace - Thank you! Will definitely share everywhere I can. Thanks again, Nat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very nice of you to help promote the Countdown To Christmas. Thank you for showing my onyx and crystal linked necklace. I'll promote your blog, as well. - The Singing Beader -

    ReplyDelete
  4. More great finds for Christmas gift giving! Cute stickers, lovely jewelry, and a cute penguin, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Nat, for including my necklace in your blog posting! Shared.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice selections of black and I'm honored that you included one of my pieces. Thanks so much! Will share.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for including my Penguin case in your collection! Will share. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice! thank you Nat for promoting our countdown adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's hard to believe Christmas isn't that far off.

    ReplyDelete