Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Spotted Tuesday: Featured Crafter at Down with Plumes

 It's such a pleasure to be this week Featured Crafter at Down With Plumes. There you will learn a little bit more about me and what I do. A similar post can also be found at Begangstress Blog.

Here is my Spotted Tuesday finds. They are found at Storenvy and Artfire. Click on the picture and it'll bring you to the product listing.
 

Daisy and polka dot sundress, party dress,free matching headband by Sweet Pea Designs by Dee

 

Aqua Quartz and Starfish Beachy Necklace Sterling Silver adjustable by Faded Leaves





Give it a little love! Those little social media icons below make sharing a breeze. Share with the world and leave me a comment! That means a lot to me and my fellow artists!

10 comments:

  1. Nat, thank you so very much for including my chainmaille bracelet in this absolutely fantastic summery collection!! Everything looks so gorgeous.
    Kathy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous surprise to end this looooong day! Thank you, my friend. Am honored you featured my pearl necklace along with the other beauties. An CONGRATS on your feature. I left a glowing comment (: Will share this post with the world

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thank you so very much, Nat! This is such a lovely feature, and I'm so honored that you included my earrings here! Will be sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Nat. Thank you for featuring my dress in your summer collection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the aqua jewelry you've featured! Congrats on your own feature at Down with Plumes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic collection of items. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice selections for your blog, Nat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's always such a pleasure to work with you, Nat! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have not heard of Spotted Tuesday, but it sounds like a good idea. Congrats on your blog feature.

    ReplyDelete