Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Spotted Tuesday: Fall Season Inspired Handmade Products

Fall is here and I just love it! I love the cooler weather, the changes of leaves colors and the Pumpkin Spice Latte of course.

This week Spotted Tuesday is inspired by all the wonderful handmade products perfect for Fall season: home decoration such as picture and painting as well as wreath, scrapbook page, pendant, bag, and handmade soap. 

Check these items out! Click on the pictures to bring you to these shops for more amazing items. 


Fall Grapevine Wreath from Rustic Romance Crafts




I hope you like the above handmade products. Leaving a comment will make our day. Share them with your family and friends will be enormously appreciated. 

7 comments:

  1. love the item picks! Beautiful colors :).
    thank you for featuring my little orca painting :). sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice surprise to see Ewes Soap featured in your blog today along with so many wonderful fall finds! Thank you! I especially enjoyed seeing the fall foliage photograph since north Florida doesn't get that much color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great variety of beautifully handmade things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my - that sunstone pendant by Gheet is so lovely! I like all of your Fall picks this Tuesday. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful fall collection! Thanks for the inclusion of my scrapbook page...will happily share!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of them are awesome, great picks!

    ReplyDelete